HOW MUCH IS EACH SESSION?
- $100 for each one-hour session.
WHAT IF I DON'T NEED A FULL HOUR?
- If you and I agree that a full hour is not necessary at any point , the fee is pro-rated based on time.
WHAT IS THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE?
- All fees are due day-of-service
- Payments are accepted in cash or check. (No credit cards accepted to keep fee as low as possible)
- You will be given a detailed invoice that includes diagnosis all procedure codes reflecting payments made.
CAN I SUBMIT THE BILL TO MY INSURANCE COMPANY ?
- You may send your receipt/invoice to your insurer (with the exception of Medicare) to request out-of-network coverage. Whether or not they will reimburse you some part of the fee depends entirely on the company's policies and your specific plan. There is no way I can predict if they will.
- If they do provide some reimbursement, they will send it directly to you -- they will not pay me as I am not a participating provider.
MY INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS THEY WILL PAY FOR PART OF THE COST IF YOU PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION. CAN I GET THIS FROM YOU?
- No. Again, in order for me to provide the service at the lowest cost possible, it is not feasible to spend more time providing the type of paperwork most insurance companies require. (Remember -- this is why I got out of participating with insurance companies...)