Physical therapy is provided for the following conditions:
- neck/upper back/low back pain syndromes
- ligament sprains
- muscle strains
- chronic pain syndromes
- running injuries
- fall risk assessment and balance programs
- general wellness and conditioning programs
- tendinitis/bursitis conditions
- post-operative (arthroscopic surgery/joint replacement) rehabilitation
All sessions consist of an uninterrupted hour of one-on-one care, consisting of evaluation/re-evaluation, therapeutic exercise instruction, and manual therapy (as needed).
All patients will receive a comprehensive home exercise program, tailored to address your individual condition and needs.
Also offered: on-site consultation at your own gym/fitness club to design an appropriate exercise program for injury rehabilitation or as a general wellness/conditioning regimen.